What IS a Testimonial?
Refering back to all my previous posts on "Friendster trends"
What kind of a F.U.C.K.-ing Testimonial is this?
10 Stupid Things People Do on Friendster?
I Still Couldn't Help it; She Kinda Got My Point
I Just Couldn't Resist Doing This
Cibais like these
I've concluded that, MOST of the Malaysian friendster users are fcuking stupid. I think that at least 80% of the Malaysian users haven't the faintest idea what the hell a bloody testimonial is...
Allow me to 'clarify' the meaning of a 'testimonial'
A testimonial is:-
1. A statement in support of a particular truth, fact, or claim.
2. A written affirmation of another's character or worth; a personal recommendation.
3. Something given in appreciation of a person's service or achievement; a tribute.
Courtesy of The Free Dictionary
Allow me henceforth note, 'things that I do not consider testimonials, in terms of English':-
1. Pictures
2. Symbols that FORM Pictures
3. Anything that ends with 'Stay Cute and Pretty Forever'
4. An instant message, sent in the form of a testimonial (Although I do this)
5. Copied and Pasted testimonials
Oh, and I'd like to add, you CAN'T POSSIBLY write a testmonial for a person whom you don't know. "Hmmm... I dunno Michelle, but I think she's very cute and pretty" is not a valid testimonial either.
In short, after surveying most of the local friendster profiles, I've concluded that friendster is the BEST PLACE to advertise yourself, especially if you can't get enough attention in real life.


0 entries of blasphemy:
Post a Comment