Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gundam 00 Spoiler

Yet another Gundam Series that I'm currently watching



Gundam 00, consisting of the following Gundams (From left the right):
GN-002 Gundam Dynames - piloted by Lockon Stratos
GN-003 Gundam Kyrios - piloted by Allelujah Haptism
GN-001 Gundam Exia - piloted by Setsuna F. Seiei
GN-005 Gundam Virtue - piloted by Tieria Erde



Now for the spoiler...











Rumour says that the 4 Gundam Meisters can merge together and form this:

9 entries of blasphemy:

Anonymous

holy crap !!! good spoiler

Anonymous

that's some BS rumor. So dumb!

Anonymous

Go go Power Rangers?

Anonymous

No Offence but it looks weird

Anonymous

LMAO... is that a lion in the groin area??

Anonymous

I'm with George.This is Gundam. Not the fucking power rangers. Whoever started that rumor needs to tie a stone around their neck and throw themselves in the sea.

Anonymous

this doesnt look all that bad

i think it wold look alot better if it didnt have so may colors

hmmm im just might try to make this but repaint it tho

Anonymous

I think I see legs in it's back...
Weird.... O-0

GerryLi

It'd be mad if this was in the 2010 Gundam 00 movie

Blogger template 'RedCrayon' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008