Friday, April 10, 2009

Hypocracy At It's Best

I do not know about you but I have had my fair share of a hypocrite, probably the biggest in my life thus far. So much so even my mother tells me to stay away from him.

A lot of my real friends have been scapegoated because of this particular individual. Which is rather contradictory as he used to tell me how he only indulges in saying things upfront. But then again, he does, only he fears using his own name to state his claims. Therefore, he uses the names of other people to throw his point of view across.

But, nevertheless, this is done tactfully as this individual is not as stupid as we would hope. Allow me to demonstrate how his marvelous state of the art hypocracy is acted out.

Hypocrite: Hey, do you think that Edward is wrong for this and that (usually not important).
Scapegoat: Er.. Ok what? I do not think he is wrong.
Hypocrite: (Growing desperate to convince the scapegoat) Then he gets angry and throws his temper (Old school but still his favourite way of victimizing me) and all of you are ok with that?
Scapegoat: Ah.. A bit la..
Hypocrite: He should not say that right?
Scapegoat: Probably.

He then comes to me and says

Hypocrite: Eh Edward, scapegoat says you are wrong and you should not have done this this that that. (Self-claimed innocence)
Edward: But the scapegoat would not say something like that. It is not in his nature.
Hypocrite: I do not know la.. But he was in a bad mood that day so I asked him why and somehow he blurted this to me.

It took me many encounters to see through this lie. Yet another example of his cowardice hypocracy would be how he does not dare to use his own name when he is pinpointing his victims (or probably me only)

Sigh. It is truly sad that he once told me the world loves him more than me. Which did not affect me at all as the truth was already known to me.

I am glad to have known him. This way I know I am truly blessed not to have useless parents who know not how to raise me to grow up to be anything close to him.

2 entries of blasphemy:

Shaun

hmm..... sounds like someone I know... do I?
lol

mikhale

eee i think i know the one u know hehe

Blogger template 'RedCrayon' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008