Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dasvidanya ACCA!

ACCA's finally over for now. Finally have the time to catch up with quality time with Princess, as well as my gaming time. I feel like I did pretty much ok, or at least the best I can do having said eventhough I studied the least amongst most of my friends, it is definitely a lot more than I usually do, and to me that is enough to consider an achievement. As for the rest, let the results speak for themselves.

On another note, many people who have gamed with me over the years of my life have been waiting for Blizzard to release the highly anticipated Diablo III. We were promised to get it after the release of Starcraft II, which was suppose to be finally worked on after years of delay following the completion of the said to be final expansion of World of Warcraft, the Wrath of the Lich King.

And the Heavens, shall tremble


But alas, no such luck, in fact they keep on delaying. They just released the 3.3 patch for World of Warcraft, which is ironically titled the Fall of the Lich King. Where the gates to the Icecrown Citidel have finally been torn down by the Argent Crusade therefore allowing Arthas to finally serve his purpose as the final raid boss of World of Warcraft's third patch, the Wrath of the Lich King.

Frostmourn Hungers!


I like what Terenas Menethil, Arthas' father, says in the ending of the trailer, after condemning him and warning him that he will pay for all the atrocities he has bestowed onto his people.

Terenas Menethil: Look now to your defenses, my son, for the champions of justice gather at your gates!
Arthas: Let them come. Frostmourne hungers!


And BAH, to make things worse, I know now that they are not even trying to complete Diablo III anytime soon for they are releasing a new expansion soon enough, eventhough they said that Wrath of the Lich King would be the last. Now for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

I have faced the ravages of time, the curse of nightmares and the mists of sorcery, thanks to the others! What weapons do you bring?


If it is any consolation, I was wondering when Deathwing would bring terror to Azeroth having said that his son, Nefarion, and daughter, Onyxia, were raid bosses back in the original World of Warcraft for tier 2 set pieces. The good ol' days.

Well I look forward for the good things Blizzard has to offer, and I truly hope Diablo III comes out soon.

0 entries of blasphemy:

Blogger template 'RedCrayon' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008