Demoralizing Bunch of Nitwits...
MIRI Girls Student Gang Fight,
Firstly, the girls are damn lame to think that this is so darn cool that they have to film it with their freaking mobile phone. Secondly, the guys in the video are a bunch of pussies being so darn "weak" being incapable of stopping the girls from beating up the poor victim.
Not very far different from the Johor case though. Whats the point of filming? Can one really be so damn proud about something like this? Why? So they can show their children and grandchildren how they used to spend their time in school and after school? I really regret beating up the ppl I beated up back in high school, to the extent that I'd never keep a memorial of those experiences.
And it's so darn obvious that the girls are acting "bigger" than they are because:
1.) Quantity = 10+ to 1
2.) They are filming it, once in a lifetime experience, so they want to "make the best" out of it.
I repeat what I've said countless times before since I saw the Johor case. Brutality and physical violence only proves one thing. Homosapiens have barely evolved since the cavemen days till they use brute force to get whatever they want as quickly as possible or to show dislike over small pitiful matters.
To the 'cast' of the video above. Your parents must not love you at all. My mum won't let me runamuck like that, beating up other people and filming it because I think it's so darn cool. And especially to the guys starring in the video. You are such a bunch of pussies to let the girls over power you while you try to "pretend" to stop the fight.
Congrates on such a cheap production that you are all so proud off. You forgot one thing, the credits. I'd like to know who acted in this video so I know never to marry anyone in their family tree as they are too airheaded for my liking.dammit


1 entries of blasphemy:
Another fight video discovered... http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2006/07/another_fight_v.php
Post a Comment