I know I'm cute, you don't have to remind me...
Jerry: what are you doing now?
Eddy: honestly nuthing lo, keep listening to depressing sad music, and christian songs
Jerry: try china national anthem
Eddy: =.="
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hi. My name is Marshmallow. Ain't I cute? My favourite pasttime is deliberately getting in your way no matter what it is you are doing. If you are reading the papers, I'd be more than happy to sit on the papers for you. If you are cutting cloth, I'd be thrilled to sleep on the piece of cloth you are cutting. And that takes a lot of guts too as there's a risk of havin my tail cut off.
I'm a persian. Yes, PURE persian. If you'd like a kitten like me as your pet, you can buy us at selected MNG boutiques all over Malaysia. Yes, yes I know, I'm simply adorable.
Lots of Love,
Marshmallow


2 entries of blasphemy:
Not gay song meh?
dunno =.="
u ask him lo
lol
Post a Comment