Sunday, November 05, 2006

Back to the Good ol' Days.

(Quoting many people): "Why are you still single?"
I honestly do not know, and it's something I ponder on every now and then. But yes, there is a girl I currently like in my course, and it's up to anyone, however they do it, to find out who it is. But I think it's gonna drift off just like all my other crushes because:-
1. I no longer have the courage to tell a girl I like her
2. I don't think I even have the time to sustain a relationship
3. I don't think I even have the ability to be a good boyfriend as relationships now aday are so overrated.

Hence. Maybe thats why I'm still single.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GunXsworD 1-26 (End)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I just purchased the latest addition to the Gundam Seed Destiny 1/100 model market, ZGMF-X23S Saviour.


MA-M941 "Vajra" beam saber

MMI-RD11 aerodynamic shield

M106 "Amfortas" plasma beam cannon

MA-BAR70 high-energy beam rifle

Mobile armor Mode (Plane mode)



Refering to my post on Gundam Comparisons, Saviour is actually Athrun Zala's 3rd Gundam as a whole, but his first Gundam in Gundam Seed Destiny (Not like anyone's really interested, so...)

Moving on...

The gang and I went to watch 'The Covenant' right after I purchased my toy model. Quite a fascinating movie. Kinda like a mixture of Street Fighter, Harry Potter and a Fashion Show. But I pretty much enjoyed it.



A little message to movie critics, "If you don't like a movie, don't watch it. If you think that you're qualified to insult the movie, then please, before hand, produce a movie of your calibre for me to watch and actually compliment. UNTIL you can do that, please, shut the fcuk up. I've heard nasty remarks from shows that I actually enjoyed, and I feel its plain immature. Thanks ^^"

3 entries of blasphemy:

Anonymous

I know, I KNOW!!! Is it **censored**? I'm so smart! Kekekekeke!!!

And the model is cool. I mean the flying aircraft form... hahahahah!!

Oh yeah, where are the photos during Renee's Hari Raya? Post it in your blog la... easier... ;pp

Anonymous

Haih...The convThe Covenant was bad..

Anonymous

......har? @_@

Blogger template 'RedCrayon' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008