Undergoing a Temporary Sex-Change.
An explaination on my current msn nick.
I honestly can't recall how it started, but, I think it somehow went like this..
Jess: Why are you still single? (I was asked this question at least 18 times in 2 weeks
Eddy: (What kind of a question is that) *shrug* I don't really know.
Jess: Do you even want a girlfriend?
Eddy: Well, yes I suppose. But I don't have the courage nor the confidence to go through the whole 'kau-ing' process. And I find relationships nowadays too overrated that I don't even know whether or not I can sustain girls nowadays. Time is yet another factor that I seem to be lacking at this current moment.
Jess: So basically you don't have the courage nor the confidence la? (Is this all she heard?)
Eddy: Well.......
Jess: ... Then allow me to help you boost your courage and your confidence. Within 3 weeks from now, you must find a girlfriend, and I mean an actual girlfriend, not an actress...
Eddy: (What the....)
Jess: ... And I'm not finished yet. If you fail to get a girlfriend within these 3 weeks, you will henceforth be known as 'Emily' (etc... etc... etc... something to do with me thinking like a girl I think).
So... That's basically how it started.
A fellow colleague heard the story from me and is absolutely fascinated that she has made herself my boyfriend (Will the insanity ever end?).
Furthermore, another colleague (a.k.a. my daughter) also told me off when I used the 'time factor' as one of the reasons why I am still single. Quote, "U so busy meh?! evertime sit at comp can la, find mummy(<-- Girlfriend) cannot meh?"
*sigh*... No head no tail.
To make things more complicated for me, one of my closer female friends ALSO told me off today, but in a more serious tone. This is one of the first few times anyone has called me a hypocrite so it really hit me quite hard. 
Maybe I was hit this hard because I never looked at it this way before.


1 entries of blasphemy:
Haha...BONER TIME!
Post a Comment