Body-shoP
Scenario: I just bought a facial moisturizer that SO HAPPENED to be the same as mei's mei recommended me to buy... >.>
PaPa BeaR: i bought ur bodyshopmoisturizingcreamsmallbottlegreencolouraloevera thingy
+ m E i +: really
+ m E i +: so good
+ m E i +: then we r using the same moisturizer
+ m E i +: hahahaha
PaPa BeaR: I bought the whole package sumore
PaPa BeaR: in the green gay bag
+ m E i +: wahhh
+ m E i +: ME TOOO!!!!! <-- (sot jor)
+ m E i +: I got the green bag oso
+ m E i +: eh
PaPa BeaR: my sister said i'm turning into a girl
PaPa BeaR: ..................
+ m E i +: ur package rite
+ m E i +: got make up remover anot?
+ m E i +: facial cleanser or sth
PaPa BeaR: OF COURSE NOT LA
PaPa BeaR: Y THE HELL would BODY SHOP ask me to buy MAKE UP REMOVER?
PaPa BeaR: cleanser got
+ m E i +: hahhaha
+ m E i +: eh
+ m E i +: facial foam and facial cleanser is diff 1
+ m E i +: lol deng u i think u duno 1 lar
+ m E i +: nvm
+ m E i +: lol
PaPa BeaR: the bottle says *rummages thru green gay bag*
PaPa BeaR: aloe calming facial cleanser
PaPa BeaR: HOW THE HELL I KNOW THAT facial cleanser means facial foam
PaPa BeaR: I give u the french version oso
PaPa BeaR: aloes demaquillant apasiant visage
PaPa BeaR: =.="
PaPa BeaR: visage is face
PaPa BeaR: demaquillant is cleaner
PaPa BeaR: lmao
PaPa BeaR: so apasiant is calming o.O?
+ m E i +: er
+ m E i +: hahaahahha
+ m E i +: DENG
+ m E i +: DENG U <-- *note the slow reaction to her realising that she just kena zha kau kau*
PaPa BeaR: deng me wat?
PaPa BeaR: u tell me I dunno
PaPa BeaR: in defence, I'm just reading the english and french version nia
+ m E i +: alwiz cha me
+ m E i +: one day dun zha me can die ar <-- *suddenly change spelling of 'zha'*
PaPa BeaR: both also tell me facial cleanser
PaPa BeaR: so how i know that facial cleanser means facial foam?
PaPa BeaR: I'm not pusposely zha-ing u <-- *insaf dee*
PaPa BeaR: U ZHA ME FIRST WOR
PaPa BeaR: say i dunno the difference
PaPa BeaR: I'm reading english la
EnD


0 entries of blasphemy:
Post a Comment