Thursday, June 21, 2007

When The Sun Shines Warmly On Me

Quote of the Day: Joel Lim Siew Cheang: *pointing at a chicken thigh* Eddy doesn't like wings la...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today is the happiest day of my life... Well... For now at least... My final examination results came out last night, and I procrastinated to check. After all, quoting my dad: "You have a track record for failing, so when you ask me whether I'm surprised you fail? I say 'no'".



IN HIS FACE... My dad's eyes were as big as dinner plates... and his head was shinning with glee... for the first time at least... LMAO... I've never seen him so happy when I showed him my results before.

Special Thanks to Raqib, Jonathan, and LAST but not LEAST, my dearly beloved Mei Hui... For making me study =P

The 'Dan-Lain-Lain' that I'd like to thank as well: Nik (for part of her guidance) and Topher (for forcing me to spot topics)

Mei Hui: What?
PaPa Bear: I've checked my results... And you were right... I didn't fail as many as I did last year...
Mei Hui: o.O? So how many DID you fail?
PaPa BeaR: None!
Mei Hui: .... DON'T LIE LA...
PaPa BeaR: ..................

With friends like these, who needs enemies... LoLz...



Hence, my msn subnick... LoL to those who 'thought' I couldn't pull it off...

0 entries of blasphemy:

Blogger template 'RedCrayon' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008