MCB!
Todays post will be regarding my mouse. One of my senior male colleagues walked passed and said, "Eh, Lu eh mouse kua siang ka cibai nia" = which means = "Eh, Your mouse looks like a pus²y".
So I was like "*giggle* si meh?" = which means = "*chio* really?"
Then a fellow female colleague suddenly stood up and uttered "Ha noh... Ko oo tampon wor... Ho chio" = which means = "It does... Somemore got tampon... Damn Funny"
By the way... I have started to pity Magnum as of today. I found out through looking at their financial statements and annual reports that Magnum's full name is Magnum Corporation Berhad, AND its official abbreviations are MCB...
And while preparing an introductary presentation for another senior staff, I came across a guy with a Malay name with the bracket (KTB) behind his name. So out of curiousity I inquired of my senior WHAT does KTB mean thinking that it was impossible that Raqib's disease has spreaded to Penang. And he replied "KoTa Bahru"... Me: "O..h....h.... Ceh... I thought it stood for Kacak Tampan Bergaya"


0 entries of blasphemy:
Post a Comment