The World's Local Bank =D
Quote of the Day: Lim Mei Hui (sigh... again... I need more stupid mentally challenged friends): Even when the sun rises from the west also I won fall for u
PaPa BeaR: the sun DOES rise from the west...
Lim Mei Hui: oh...
Lim Mei Hui: errr...
Lim Mei Hui: east then...
Lim Mei Hui: hahahha...
PaPa BeaR: bluff u oso u dunno...
PaPa BeaR: I think If I told you the moon rises in the north also you will believe me
Lim Mei Hui: deng u...
Lim Mei Hui: hhahahaahhah <--- spelling issue?
Lim Mei Hui: I KNEW ITS WEST! <---ahhh... I see... >.>
Lim Mei Hui: deng u...
Lim Mei Hui: stay at home till brain a bit dumb jor <--- Chris I honorably leave this sentence to your humble corrective measures...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
For they who knew not where I work, and don't give a fcuk CONVENIENTLY forgot to ask, I'm working at HSBC.
And for People like Mei, who are BOUND to ask "What is HSBC?", I shall save your dignity by explaining it to you BEFORE you can attempt to construct your sentence =D
I've even found a website (shown below) to make my argument against mei more concrete.
HSBC basically stands for Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, and yes it's supposedly the second biggest bank in the world, after Citibank.
And to a very specific external party: NO, it's not a waste I didn't get to work in Prudential, I was personally asked by all 3 (Prudential, PWC and HSBC) to work for them so at the end of the day, it is still my choice =)
(shown below)
I state anything, I'm just conveying a message sent by the Gods =X


0 entries of blasphemy:
Post a Comment