Tuesday, May 16, 2006

BSDM? It feels more like BDSM... Bondage & Sado Masochisme...



I'm honestly still wondering... How come Business Statistics and Decision Making (BSDM) is so essential in an accounting course? Sure... I see it's relevance to business but do we need to sacrifice so much time studying stats that we neglect our core accounting subjects? Quoting

  • Win
  • , "Ko Sien"...

    Business Statistics to me is more like Super-Bombastic-Additional-Mathematics... Should be called SBAM if u ask me... Either way... I joined this course... To get a degree in accounting... Thus I ask myself... Why is stats so important? Do I need to "graph" out my Profit & loss statement? Do I need to "menge-critical-path-kan" my Balance sheet? Calculate the probability of needing to reconciliate my bank account (Probability = 1)? Chi-Squared my Debtors and Creditors Control Account? I really find it utterly hilarious...

    But... To hell with complaining... I could do the paper at least... So all is not lost... In about 7 hrs time... I'll have to dread with Business Information Technology Management (BITM)... Which shall be my next complain... I'll write a decent post perhaps after this Wednesday... Maybe a proper introduction to myself as most people would be sick of me nagging, moaning, groaning & etc about my finals... I can't help it... I have to release my stress somehow...

    "Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be a game of russian roulette... You do not know which day you'll get the bullet through your skull"

    0 entries of blasphemy:

    Blogger template 'RedCrayon' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008