Wednesday, May 24, 2006

God... I love my frens...

I have...

A lot of friends...


We to like cook for/with each other...


At times we even like to share food with each other...


We enjoy admiring each other's feet


And at desperate times... We might even assassinate each other...

I was going to type my perception of my friends... But then again... Maybe it's better if I don't... A lot of people might think that I'm merely trying to suck-up to my friends just to push my weight around... Thus I stop here...

Just... Don't pinalize someone so much for their faults... For no one is perfect... Everybody makes mistakes... Even me... The reason why I don't hate/dislike someone madly is because... I believe in second chances... or more than that... Sometimes... Second chances are not enough... But above all... I don't wanna start unnecessary conflicts... I value friendship a lot... I just don't know how to show it... We should all just forgive not forget... Yes... Not forget... Nothing is forgettable... Forgive and forget is a mere dream... We remember other people's faults in hopes that we don't do the same... Maybe then... Can everyone be happy once more... Like the way things use to be...

0 entries of blasphemy:

Blogger template 'RedCrayon' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008