The Continuation of a Melancholic Nightmare

Eddy's quote for that day, "Who ever's resiting any year one papers... Don't worry... U'll see me there ^^"
Another disaster waiting to strike. Our Introduction to Management Accounting (IMA) test was help on the 10th of May 2006... Utterly difficult beyond words... Kinda went brain dead during the examination And couldn't recall most of the layouts of the different versions of management accounts... Even if I did... The questions were kinda complex as all of them were "beat around the bush" type of questions... WITH one flaw... There was no way around that bush to get through the bush - wtf...
Anyway... This time... Section A consisted of 4 practical questions... out of which... we had to choose 2... Whereas Section B consisted 2 theory quesions... out of which we had to choose one... After the 3 compulsary questions were completed... We would still have to finish one more question from either section... After complaining so much about theory in my previous post... Which elective question do you think I attempted? - hmmmmmmm
I did a theory question for the elective question... Why?... I do not know... Perhaps it was a desperate attempt (Quoting Vincent, "So desperate meh?") as I couldn't recall how to do all the practical questions... Not even the 2 that I chose due to the "2 questions in Section A" criteria...
Looking on the bright side... 2 papers are down... 4 more to go... But all of us (I hope)... Are dying from the stressload and the workload of having three theoratical papers next week - next week = 2 days from now...
This it a thought that I came up with... And I think I mentioned in class before... "Don't need to sleep la... Just keep on doing work and more work nia... So what? Exam also don't need to sleep la... Assignment also dun need to sleep la... Sleep for what? Academics so bloody important mar... If you get sick now... Never study... Fail exam... Cannot get degree... Conclusion you cannot get a job... ON the other hand... Don't sleep... Eat less (no time for meals)... Don't have fun (necessity mar)... Can get BETTER grades... Who cares of your life is shortened? The people who employ you in future won't care... You are just a pawn in their organisation mar... so Study hard... Neglect your health TO study hard... To get a good degree... Which SHOULD lead you to a good job... IN conclusion... we shall all die due to the importance of our academics nowadays..."


1 entries of blasphemy:
Why are mortals always trying to achieve something insignificant in my life?
Why do mortals and I share a complete different view of the world?
Why do mortals go after something impermanent?
The answer is simple : Cos I am Immortal
Post a Comment