Sunday, June 25, 2006

Miscellaneous things in a day...

Rue: Hey, just wanted to wish you happy birthday.
Eddy: My birthday was last Saturday.
Rue: What the, I knew it was on a Saturday, I just forgot which Saturday it was.
Eddy: =.="


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Went to Pyramid with Xin Wen today. Manatau ter-met-up with Mei Ling and Yukito as well. BUT, before meeting up with them, Xin Wen and I had too much free time so we went to my favourite place. Yup, the toy shop ^^

And found this rather disturbing toy...

At first it looked ok... It's just Manny the Mammoth from Ice Age 2.
But then.....

Uh-huh. a "huge" trunk with balls by the side. Yeah. I'd love my kids to play with that now wouldn't I?

After which we went to catch a flick, Stay Alive

Yup, truly a show inspired by the Bee Gees' screams now isn't it. Honestly the show turned out much better than Yukito and I expected. Maybe because our expectations were very low. As I kinda despise most horror movies because I find them rather lame. But this turn out ok. I've been too utterly disappointed by korean, japanese and thai horror flicks that I refuse to waste money watching them ever again.

I then went to Time Square with Kanga-Rue to get myself something nice. I've been wondering whether or not to buy it, but I did in the end. MK-II A.E.U.G. Version 2.

After opening it I found it to be quite a good bargain. The parts were simply magnificant. Totally not disappointed.

Next I shall aim for the Legend. Should be out next week. *gulp*. I hope.

0 entries of blasphemy:

Blogger template 'RedCrayon' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008