Friday, June 23, 2006

Tio-Man...



From the 19th to the 21st of June 2006, I followed Nelson and Jerry down to Pulau Tioman with a bunch of their friends.

...........


Yeah, a bunch of their friends, who are a group of A Teens wanna-bes.


And a bunch of morons.


Pssst, the guy on top isn't me, I swear!

ROFLMAO. That was suppose to be a joke. But as a whole, the trip was pretty nice, and touching. Kinda sucks when you have this uncomfortable feeling that you might not see them again, at least, not anytime soon.

Well, to break the depressing moment, the Chalets that they offered on the Paya side of Pulau Tioman were simply elegant.


Grand aren't they?

I therefore ask the question. Why are we living in a shack like this..?


Not exactly your 5-star hotel is it?



Bah, the accodomation didn't bother me. At least I had a roof over my head. Something like this is definintely the best thing since soap and water.

We didnt' actually do much on the first day. We just took a "short" walk from the Genting portion of Pulau Tioman, to the Paya portion of the island through some sort of a jungle trek. Short here meaning 1.5-2 hours. Thus feeling more like Taman Negara than Pulau Tioman.

On the second day, we went snorkeling (WoW =.=!), but disappointingly, sharks were not spotted at the places where we snorkled. After which, we were taken to one of those "duty free" shops, a MUST GO at places like this. Chivas RM42. Speaking of which, at that Duty Free shop, I saw this.


At first I thought the name was rather appealing. El Señorio, Spanish Whisky? But it wasn't long before I saw the contents of the bottle


Not so appealing after all.

I enjoyed every moment of the trip though. The pain, the torture, the exhaustion. Really made my holiday more worthwhile, in comparison to watching my grass grow.

0 entries of blasphemy:

Blogger template 'RedCrayon' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008