Friendster ~.~"!
Mei looks at the estima beside her.
Quote for the day: Lim Mei Hui: Why my car suddenly feel so low one?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hence my msn nick: ﻍ∂∂y ﯼﮥﺷ ™ ≈ 苏世铭 ≈ uNcLe CoCo ≈ PaPa BeaR ≈ YER! I ATTRACT GUYS IZZIT? DAMN A LOT OF GUYS VIEW MY FRIENDSTER... o.O"... WTF...
Oh... I don't discriminate people with "not very good" english la but... WHEN trying to impress a girl with a BOMBASTIC 'testimonial', also known as 'comment', This is a VERY EMBARASSING way to 'create' one la. Unless of course, the girl's english isn't all that great either OR her english is worse than his so she thinks that 'wa... he is dam geng'.
life were tough
life were messy
life were confusing
life were myterious
Time is fast
Time is moving
TIme is precious
Time is important
Age never stop
Age never wait
Age never reverse
Age never re-wind
Studies gettin tougher
Studies gettin rougher
Studies gettin complicated
Studies gettin uncontrollable
kindergarden
primary
secondary
college
university
Frenz may be a lot selfish
Frenz may be a lot annoying
Frenz may be a lot betrayers
Frenz may be a lot irritating
We may not like all this
We may not agree with all this
we may not be happy of all this
we may not feel good bout all this
there's no better way
there's no better choice
there's no better decision
there's no better solution
we juz hav to bear with all of this...
No one is always be right
No one is always be happy
No one is always be lucky
No one is always be perfect...
all we could do is juz..
move on
help others
stay strong
be confident
not giving up easily
try hard & harder.
I don't know what to say la. If I were a girl, I definitely wouldn't be impressed.


0 entries of blasphemy:
Post a Comment