Stereotyping
Before I begin, this is not a post to avenge fallen men, nor is this a post to lash the crap out of women. This post is for me to clarify WHY I fcuking hate it when people stereotype.
Yes, I agree MOST men are jerks.
Yes, I agree MOST men only think about sex.
Yes, I agree MOST men like to lie
Yes, I agree MOST men are Male Chauvinist Pigs (MCPs)
Yes, I agree MOST men tend to cheat or two timed their girlfriends.
BUT NOTE, I said MOST, I never said ALL. So far, majority of the girls I've spoken to love to use the phrase "ALL the men", and I find it offensive.
There are two things I've noticed after breaking up with different types of girls.
I have had girlfriends who lie
I have had girlfriends who cheat on me
I have had girlfriends who are bitchy more often than nice.
So? Should I start generalizing that ALL women are like that?
Let’s take the line 'MOST men are jerks' for example. When my ex-girlfriend came down with a fever. I would walk down to the nearest coffee shop and 'ta pau' a bowl of chicken porridge for her. After which, I would take a bus all the way to her place. And walk 15 minutes up a hill to her apartment and watch over her still nightfall then take the last bus back home.
SAME girlfriend. When I came down with a bloody fever, I was sick for approximately 5 days. She came to see me on the 3rd day, only, stared at me for 5 minutes, and said "I'm bored la, I go home first k?” on the 4th and 5th day, she went clubbing. NO, I'm not complaining. I'm merely stating that not all men are bloody jerks and not all women are virtuously wonderful either.
How about 'MOST men tend to cheat or two timed their girlfriends'? Yes, I've seen it happen countless times. Does this mean that women don't do such things? It's truly very convenient to point fingers isn't it? I have had 10 ex's, and yes, the first few words that come out of everybody's mouth (or mind) are, "Niama, Cibai Playboy". Fine! I'm used to it. Call me what you must. But let me say that, I've NEVER initiated a break up with any of my ex’s; it's either her proposal, or our own understanding. But coming back to my point, I have had at least 6 ex's who cheated on me one way or another:
One was dating my god-brother (sheesh) about 3 weeks before she broke up with me. FURTHERMORE she broke up with me with the excuse 'I wanna concentrate on my studies.' Lan Jiao la.
Another went back to her ex-boyfriend roughly 1 week or 2 before she broke up with me WITH the same excuse as the previous one.
Yet another was a playgirl, so that should've been expected from the day I got together with her, but the problem was, I didn't know she was a playgirl till countless months after we broke up.
There was also one who I met in church camp. CHURCHCAMP MIND YOU whereby I used to believe that all Christians don't lie. ROFL. What a joke. Moving on, only to find out that she accepted me for one reason and one reason only. She wanted to know another guy from my church through me, after which she used the same study excuse on me and started dating him instead. Bloody hell, I was dumbfounded.
One more broke up with me to become a lesbian. Awkward, but I accepted it anyway.
The final one was a bloody possessive girlfriend. Completely wiped out my communication with the female gender. So that she can have another boyfriend behind my back and there would be ABSOLUTELY no probability of me doing the same. This is one of those whereby we broke up based on our own understanding. I saw her with him, smiled, and walk away without talking to her ever again.
So, my question for today is, are all men truly as bad as you say they are? AND are all women as virtuous as u proclaim them to be?
The righteous answer should be 'no' to both. The only thing I have to say as a conclusion is :DON'T FCUKING STEREOTYPE.
If any one of you want to generalize me with all the jerks that exist in my gender, then I won't hesitate to become one of them. I rather commit a crime and be charged guilty, THAN to be charged guilty for no fcuking reason.
With 6 billion people in this world, there's room for all types of characteristics and attitudes. Not to mention lifestyles and habits. Whereby each individual has his/her own collection of mix and matches making each person unique in their own way.


0 entries of blasphemy:
Post a Comment