Agent 47 vs Sam Fisher
Quote of the Day:
Kelly: and whats with you that you always see me RIGHT after i cut my hair
Eddy: Yeah, dam ugly, if u dun cut i will fall in love with u for 3 hours
Kelly: -.- if u r nice i will fall in love with you forever
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Approximately a week ago I went to watch Hitman. I love the game and therefore I truly enjoyed the movie. Especially in UK when they don't stupidly censore pornography blood and gore scenes.

As per usual, I am an advocate of Agent 47: Hitman, whereas Niki is an advocate of Sam Fisher: Splinter Cell.
So we started it off...
... as per usual
Niki: I still think Sam Fisher will pawn Agent 47's ass
Eddy: You watched the damn show, it's obvious that agent 47 will pawn Sam Fisher before Sam Fisher even knew what hit him.
Niki: But Sam has 'cool' night vision goggles, not like that agent 47that will pawn his ass.
Eddy: Oh your sohai night vision goggles ar? You stand in the dark also I can snipe you because your lenses are too bloody bright

Niki: But the guards can't see him in the dark... Who's your daddy now?
Eddy: Agent 47 is not a sohai guard. Agent 47 snipes sohai guards for breakfast.
Niki: Eh... Please la, your agent 47 cannot stop breathing one la when he snipes
"1 minute 28 seconds for sniping scene"
Eddy: That's why la, I be next hitman, that can snipe without breathing ;)
note: This went on for a couple of days until George...
George: The master chief will pawn Hitman AND Sam Fisher at the same time.


3 entries of blasphemy:
AGREED ... the MUSTER CHEEF will PWN ALL !!!
sudden change of advocation
stoned.
Post a Comment