Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Inner-Beast~*

Today I must have gone out of my mind while I was bedsheet/pillow-case/duvet shopping with Ferlynn.

While she was hunting for something for her room, she pulled out an eye catching spread and started laughing about it.

I on the other hand laughed ONLY at first, but soon after found that the duvet cover really tickled my fancy.

So I then decided to buy it, with her trying absurdly hard to stop me, at the same time I gave Niki and Chris-Topher a scare later with my choice of design.

Now that it has been washed, I decorated my bed with it and this is what it looks like now.


I even bought a matching fleece. So sue me.

3 entries of blasphemy:

Nosensical Niki

at the risk of sounding racist, it looks very "nigga", the "yea man" sort of thing ... if u noe what i'm talkign about ...

Anonymous

5 words to describe it..


GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY....


XOXO,

veen

Edward "Providence" Saw ™

=.="

Blogger template 'RedCrayon' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008