Best Facebook Edited Details
Quote Conversation of the Day:
Gemma-B: Betty I'm bored, entertain meeeee.
Eddy: I'm going for work soon so I don't want to entertain you.
Gemma-B: what time is it?
Eddy: 3.15pm
Gemma-B: Nevermind, I know you will miss me. Nevermind, think of my oh-so-gorgeous face when you work
Eddy: Niamafachaohai, what the hell.
Gemma-B: My face not only turns heads, it breaks necks too!
Eddy: You are DEFINITELY the epitome of vanity.
Gemma-B: *watches you turn your head 720 degrees*
Gemma-B: *hears your neck breaking*
Gemma-B: *stares at you lying motionless on the floor*
Eddy: Nothing to say, I will just blog about you.
Gemma-B: haha, quote me and I will sue!
Gemma-B: *turn your head another 360 degrees*
Eddy: swt you la, What the frickin' hell.
Gemma-B: What the heaven (:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
2nd Runner Up
1st Runner Up
Legendary Winner


0 entries of blasphemy:
Post a Comment